Sprint Lead Technical Consultant-ABILENE, TX in ABILENE, Texas
A Sprint Retail Sales opportunity connects you to a job that matters. Your work adds value by the joy of connecting people to the things that matter most to them.
As a Sprint Store Lead Technical Consultant, you are a technical leader and mobility expert who is empowered to provide technical solutions to our customers so that they can stay fully connected to the things they enjoy. You share your proven success and techniques with co-workers to continuously improve the customer experience in the store. You welcome and perform additional responsibilities such as a key-holder, training co-workers and solving multi-faceted customer requests that contribute to the successful operations of the store.
You apply your training and available resources to assess the customer's situation and identify the right solution with devices, applications and accessories. You recognize the opportunity to upsell or recommend product and services that provides additional value to our customers. You are responsible for delivering key performance results that are most important to Sprint's overall strategy and growth. You are driven to achieve by the happiness of each customer's experience, the success of your store team and the satisfaction that you are changing lives by connecting people to what they enjoy
A Lead Technical Consultant
- Serves as a technical leader
- Provides resolution to customer issues relating to equipment issues, including but not limited to operational, maintenance and repair aspects of equipment
- Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint Brand
- Meets or exceeds key performance objectives that include service and repair metrics, sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Performs various inventory tasks such as monitoring inventory levels and merchandising product on the sales floor
- Completes all courses in your curriculum path with the required times frames
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures including the Sprint Code of Conduct
Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year experience with product service support or troubleshooting electronics
- One year face to face customer service experience in a retail store or technical support environment
One year in a leadership role in product service suport or in an electronic retail sales environment involving commissioned pay
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you'll:
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives for meeting or exceeding goals
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
- Get a financial boost for furthering your education through our Tuition Assistance Program
- Connecting with the latest wireless and mobile device through our Employee Phone Program
- Achieve satisfaction that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
Are you ready to connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. Sprint will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet