Ocwen Financial Analyst, Government Claims in Addison, Texas
Job Number: 105374
At Ocwen, we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry. Within our customer-centric culture, we value innovation and promote an environment where team members can expand their skills and grow professionally. By embracing diversity and inclusion, all team members have opportunity to reach their full potential and maximize contributions to our mission and goals.
Ocwen Financial Corporation is a financial services holding company which, through our subsidiaries, is one of the largest mortgage companies in the United States. Our primary business is mortgage loan servicing and origination. Homeward Residential originates and purchases residential mortgage loans through direct, wholesale and correspondent channels. Liberty Home Equity Solutions provides reverse mortgage loan solutions. Headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, our global community of team members is located throughout the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, India and the Philippines.
Helping Homeowners is What We Do!® Our talented, diverse team members are dedicated to helping the homeowners and investors we serve. As an industry leader in foreclosure prevention and loss mitigation, Ocwen has completed over 625,000 loan modifications, over 318,000 Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) sponsored modifications, 49% more than the next highest servicer. Each team member, regardless of their role, is proud of Ocwen s focus on helping families stay in their homes and improving financial outcomes for investors.
Consider joining us to help fulfill our mission of helping homeowners. As an Ocwen team member, your mission is to delight the customers or co-workers you serve through caring service and innovative solutions.
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas:
• Handling level 1 queries and providing assistance to the agents on production
• Building expertise in an area and become the process specialist
• Assisting in preparing and updating process manuals
• Conducting regular tests/quiz
• Training new hires and ensuring required level of performance within the learning curve
• Be on the lookout for ways to improve the work processes and making a task easier or faster
• Assist and lead any ad hoc projects, request for data and analysis
• Assist in preparing daily/weekly and monthly reports
• Achieving and exceeding all performance parameters
• Proficient with MS - Excel, Access, PowerPoint
• Commensurate experience in Mortgage industry
• Fluent in written and verbal communication
• Good analytical and logical skills
• HS Diploma or Equivalent