Zurich NA Claims Associate II-Total Loss in Addison, Texas
This position will with direct supervision, investigate, evaluate and conclude claims of varying exposure and complexity. This is an entry level position that will handle first party commercial auto total loss claims.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain required adjuster license
- Customer service experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- 2 or more years of Insurance or claims work experience HIGHLY preferred
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing environment
- Organization Skills and time management skills
- Experience in a work environment that required collaboration across work groups.
- Willingness to embrace the Zurich Basics of Integrity, Sustainability, Customer centricity, Excellence and Teamwork
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE disability/vets Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Title: Claims Associate II-Total Loss
Requisition ID: 160008RI