Post Acute Medical Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in Allen, Texas
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Post Acute Medicalis committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing highly trained and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service across the country. With 27 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently serving our local communities, we are proud to offer a variety of services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Full-Time Post Acute Medical Employees benefit from:
- Working in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership
- Exposure to a variety of patient care levels
- Competitive pay and generous Paid Benefit Time
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, as well as supplemental insurances
- Mobile phone discounts with Verizon and AT&T;
- Employee referral bonus program for select skillsets
- Professional growth through our Education Advancement Program
- A shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program
Join the Post Acute Medical / Warm Springs family today!
To learn more, visit our website at www.postacutemedical.com.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for:
Coordinating therapy into the total nursing care plan for patients
Participating in patient and family teaching
Providing leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel to maintain standards for professional nursing practice
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) must:
Hold a current LPN license for the state in which the employee is working
Have a current CPR certification and maintains same
Experience in emergency care, critical care or ET nursing is preferred but not required
Have 2 years of experience in direct patient care
Have IV certification or obtain certification if hired
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS www.icims.com
Facility: PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Allen, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
# of Openings: 1