Post Acute Medical Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Allen, Texas
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / SLP
Post Acute Medicalis committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing highly trained and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service across the country. With 27 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently serving our local communities, we are proud to offer a variety of services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Full-Time Post Acute Medical Employees benefit from:
- Working in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership
- Exposure to a variety of patient care levels
- Competitive pay and generous Paid Benefit Time
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, as well as supplemental insurances
- Mobile phone discounts with Verizon and AT&T;
- Employee referral bonus program for select skillsets
- Professional growth through our Education Advancement Program
- A shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program
Join the Post Acute Medical / Warm Springs family today!
To learn more, visit our website at www.postacutemedical.com.
The Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / SLPis responsible for:
Direct client care of patients with ages from newborn to geriatric
Planning and implementing specific treatment programs for individuals according
Being involved in the further development of therapy services
Lecturing students and trainees
Administering, interpreting and reporting on a variety of speech/language pathology tests
Speech Language Pathologist / Speech Therapist / SLP must:
Have a Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology with adequate course work and credits to qualify for certification by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
Have a valid license to practice in the state where facility is located
Have a current CPR certification and maintain the same
Clinical experience with aphasia, dysarthria, dysphagia and other neurological based communication disorders is preferred
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS www.icims.com
Facility: PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Allen, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
# of Openings: 1