YMCA of Greater Houston Member/Customer Serv. Rep I - Thelma Lay in Alvin, Texas
Delivers excellent service to all members, guests, and program participants. Responds to member and guest needs, promotes memberships and programs, and maintains cleanliness and organization of the lobby area. Clearly articulates our commitment to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
Ensures compliance with membership policies and procedures.
Promotes and incorporates the YMCA five core values into all activities.
Answers inquiries and provides information on YMCA membership and programs.
Provides prompt and courteous service to current and prospective members and guests.
Responds to and resolves members concerns.
Enrolls new members and processes membership applications.
Registers members and participants in classes and programs.
Conducts tours of facility and sells memberships.
Attends staff meetings and trainings as required.
1. Certifications required within 30 days of hire: CPR/AED, and First Aid, Child Abuse.
2. Minimum age of 16 years old.
3. Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
4. Ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds.
5. Previous customer service, sales or related experience.
6. Basic knowledge of computers.
Posting ID 73332464997
Job Category Member Services/Sales