Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc. Branch Administrator Sr - Amarillo,TX in Amarillo, Texas
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK. ™
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Branch Administrator. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers, maintaining detailed and accurate company, branch, and customer files.
- Create proper shipping and billing documents daily, including manifests.
- Enter data into Safety-Kleen systems.
- Contact customers delinquent in payment and coordinate pick up of payments.
- Respond to customer inquiries and/or complaints.
- Enter sales leads into the Hand-Off Tool on a daily basis.
- Enter time of service Containerized Waste Service profiles into the Waste Approval Wizard software.
- Print and restock time of service in Sales and Service Representative’s folders.
- Respond to customer call-ins and direct potential pulls and complaints to appropriate account owner.
- Other related support functions as directed by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of work experience
- Strong computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer service attitude
- Product knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Safety mindset
- Time management skills
- Sense of direction
- Problem solving abilities
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa
Why should you work with us?
Safety-Kleen embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment where the uniqueness of every individual is respected and the contributions of people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is encouraged and valued. We offer great job training, career growth opportunities and competitive pay rates. Our fantastic benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, flexible spending accounts, disability benefits, life insurance, retirement savings plan, tuition assistance, confidential employee assistance program; and company-paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
Typical shift is 8-10 hours, with constant computer usage. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must sit, stand, bend, climb, kneel, reach, squat, stoop, and twist. Employee must also be able to carry, lift, pull, or push from between 10-25 lbs. Employee may occasionally drive a vehicle.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Job ID #: 44707
Functional Area: Administrative
Position Type: Field Services
Education Required: Not Indicated
Experience Required: Not Indicated