Texas Tech University PAMIO-Coordinator H95558 in Amarillo, Texas
Performs supervisory and coordinative work in the operation of a specific program or departmental project. Responsibilities involve the coordination and supervision of the various functions and aspects of a specific program as well as the monitoring of program staff and operational procedures. Work is performed under general supervision with evaluation based on results obtained. May supervise program staff, volunteers and student assistants.
- Maintains compliancereport of licensurerequirements of MentalHealth staff.
- Will monitor, order andtrack supplies for all MentalHealth staff.
- Distribute Nursing suppliesto PAMIO Nurse Stationsweekly.
- Safety Officer forDepartment. Process,distribute and record training attendance.
- Provide back-up for Unit Coordinator .
- Other duties as assigned ordelegated by supervisor orAdministrator.
High school graduation plus five (5) years progressively responsible related experience; additional related education may exchange for required experience on a year for year basis.
At entry level, the employee must possess:
- organizational skills
- be able to work efficiently and effectively in a complex environment with multiple tasking requirements
- give and follow oral instructions
- establish effective working relationships with supervisors and co-workers
- ability to work under limited supervision without difficulty
Computer skills, record-keeping and time-management skills are essential. Ability to work effectively under stressful situations is required.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
Extended Job Title: PAMIO-Coordinator H95558
Work Location: Amarillo
Org Level 1: Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Campus: HSC - Correctional Managed Health Care
Department: Psych PAMIO Inpatient Facility
Job Type: Full Time
Job Group: Clerical/Secretarial
Pay Basis: Hourly
Minimum Hire Rate: 12.42 (Negotiable)
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Grant Funded?: No
Requisition ID: 8586BR