SourceAmerica Senior Evaluator, NPA Recommendation Process in Arlington, Texas
Evaluates responses/bids of nonprofit agencies (NPAs) to determine capability and ability to perform the requirement as outlined in the AbilityOne posting. Responsible for the production of a complete and independently documented evaluation record of the NPAs evaluated in the process.
- Serve as a resource and subject matter expert on NPA Recommendation Process evaluations.
- Support the continuous improvement of the evaluation process and methodology as it relates to the NPA Recommendation Process.
- Assist, as requested, with market research for Federal procurement evaluation processes and methodology related to continuous improvement efforts.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the development of training activities for SourceAmerica staff as it relates to the evaluation process.
- Serve as “lead” in issues related to the synthesis and compilation of Evaluation team material and works with the facilitator to ensure salient points and key information are captured and/or representational of the evaluative and deliberative process of the team.
- Provide comment and opinion on the establishment of new systems and evaluation processes as requested.
- Execute in a timely and accurate fashion all activities for evaluating NPA responses to AbilityOne postings.
- Utilize the established evaluation criteria and participate in the evaluation/selection process via committee.
- Conduct and document pre-award due-diligence, including analysis of proposed responses/bids, in accordance with established policies/procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to adhere to established schedules for evaluations and complete them accurately in a timely manner.
- Attend and serve as a member of the team consensus meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Presentation, interpersonal, organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and data-based decision making skills
- Ability to handle complex actions and multiple priorities
- Self-starter with the confidence to build and maintain successful relationships with customers and business partners
- Ability to deal with uncertainty, risk, and diverse points of view and apply good judgment to situations in the absence of perfect information
- Knowledge of the Federal acquisition process, Federal government procurement procedures, and quality systems are required.
- Knowledge of the AbilityOne Program procedures and regulations
- Proven negotiation, presentation, and communication skills
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 8+ years with BA/BS; 6+ years with MA/MS
- 1½ years experience = 1 year college
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Posted: September 24, 2016