American Express Analyst/Senior Analyst - Customer Relationship Marketing, Small Business Retention (New York) in Austin, Texas
The Global Commercial Payments (GCP) Marketing organization is responsible for acquiring and engaging American Express commercial customers. The Small Business team within GCP is specifically focused on building relationships with this important segment of customers and helping them grow their businesses while deepening their loyalty to American Express.
This role sits on the Retention team for Small Business, dedicated to protecting, saving and reengaging our high value, high potential small business customers
This role will support the Senior Manager of Attrition Prevention in executing strategy and treatments that transform and improve the customer experience of at-risk small business customers, specifically through outbound and digital environments. Additionally, you will help with budgetary and reporting support as needed.
This position is a terrific opportunity to help shape strategy and drive improvements for our at-risk customer base. This role is a unique blend of marketing, analytics, creativity, and operations; it involves close collaboration with various groups across OPEN including Marketing and Product partners, amongst others.
_Key Responsibilities_ * Support implementation of enhanced outbound at-risk customer strategy across customer segments * Manage customer segmentation and targeting for Attrition Prevention programs * Ad-hoc projects supporting Customer Experience and Retention team efforts * Reporting for program and conduct analytics to inform at-risk customer strategy * Work with vendor and internal partners to ensure timely execution
- Bachelors degree, with an interest or experience in marketing
- At least 1 – 3 years of work experience
- Detail oriented with strong focus on driving results
- Excellent analytic, organization, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, and prioritize effectively
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, collaborative environment
- Creative thinker with interest of working knowledge of small businesses
- Strong MS PowerPoint/Excel/Word skills required
- Digital experience a plus American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the"EEO is the Law" poster and supplementand thePay Transparency Policy Statement. If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguageJRFQA508c.pdf
Title: Analyst/Senior Analyst - Customer Relationship Marketing, Small Business Retention (New York)
Other Locations: US-New York-New York City
Requisition ID: 16013988