Pei Wei Assistant General Manager in Austin, Texas
Managing a Pei Wei Asian Diner offers an exciting and dynamic leadership experience.
At Pei Wei, we will offer you more than just a great place to work, we will give you EXCELLENT opportunities to build a career in a dynamic, team-oriented atmosphere.
We're looking for a talented:
RESTAURANT MANAGER in Austin, TX
Our ideal managers have outstanding leadership skills, are Guest-focused and ideally proficient in culinary operations. Since we're a fast-casual concept we're looking for leaders who understand that speed and quality must go hand in hand in order to keep our guests coming back.
We believe that service comes from the mind - hospitality comes from the heart!
Managing a Pei Wei is an intense but balanced experience. No late nights means more life outside of work. And with competitive salary and benefits, you'll be excited about the job - and feel valued for doing it.
The Manager position reports to the General Manager of the specified restaurant. This position is responsible for helping maintain the operational excellence of his/her specified restaurant by using the established recipes and procedures of Pei Wei Asian Diner. The Manager provides leadership to Pei Wei Hourly Employees as well as promotes and maintains a safe and sanitary work environment while continuing to build sales and profitability.
• Is able to physically participate in a fast paced environment in day to day front/back of house operations.
• Effectively handles the administrative tasks in daily operations which may include but is not limited to: Invoicing; Payroll; Cash Handling; Employee Counseling; Guest Relations
• Accountable for following and executing all state safety and sanitation guidelines
• Must be able to stand and walk for periods of up to ten to twelve hours in length, in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs repeatedly during a shift. At times it might be necessary to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work around various levels of temperature, including warm to very warm temperatures in the kitchen.
• S/he must be able to safely operate kitchen equipment and have the ability to use knives appropriately.
• 1-2 years of restaurant management experience.
• Can perform basic reading, math and measurement calculations in English.
• S/he must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of Employees, Management and Vendors.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• 401(k) Plan
• No late nights for a better work/life balance
• Generous and delicious meal benefits
• Opportunities for growth and career advancement
• Benefits are offered to employees who meet eligibility requirements.
Pei Wei Asian Diner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses E-Verify as part of the hiring process