ShoreTel Business Analyst in Austin, Texas
ShoreTel is looking for a Business Analyst with strong technical and data mapping experience. In this amazing role, YOU will be analyzing and documenting the service oriented architecture, as well collaborating on requirements. This is an opportunity to learn new technologies and help shape the future direction of product development. We’re passionate about quality product development! We are looking for a self-motivated individual capable of balancing workload, timelines, and personal growth. Are you Brilliantly Simple?
- Interact with Business, Marketing, Development and Product Management team leaders to gather both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives
- Analyze and assess current processes to define and document improvements
- Perform review of the business and software requirements with the stakeholders and make updates accordingly
- Perform Business workflow analysis and create workflow diagrams
- Ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests
- Lead end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams. Work closely with Product Management/Product Development to ensure alignment on technical solution
- Ensure that all documentation meets/aligns with required standards.
- Analyze and communicate stakeholder business requirements by defining the business problem, identifying data requirements and isolating data elements by translating business requirements into software requirements
- Work closely with Product Development to influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical standards to address appropriate business solutions
- Develop innovative approaches to address business problems and solutions with both technical and non-technical solutions
- Serve as a key subject matter expert and primary point of contact for business users across the company for internal business applications including but not limited to BOSS
- 7+ years of experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development
- 7+ years of experience in modeling and mapping as-is and to-be business processes
- 7+ years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Visio is a plus
- Excellent judgmental, interpersonal, communication skills and follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize on an ongoing basis.
Excellent written and verbal communication, with active listening and summarization skills Education:
BS in Computer Science/Business Administration or related field is required
ShoreTel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SHOR) is a provider of business communication solutions whose brilliantly simple unified communications platforms, applications and mobile UC solutions promise a new rhythm of workforce engagement and collaboration. With costly complexity eliminated by design from its award-winning, all-in-one IP phone system, UC and contact center solution, and its industry-leading hosted phone system, workers enjoy a freedom and self-reliance that other providers can’t match. Users have full control to engage and collaborate, no matter the time, place or device, for the lowest cost and demand on IT resources in the industry. ShoreTel is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and has regional offices and partners worldwide.
Location: Austin, TX, United States
Date posted: October 13, 2016