Learning Care Group Childcare Center Director in Austin, Texas
*$2500 Sign on Bonus*
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- Eligible for Texas Director License
- 1 year supervisory experience of at least six non-exempt associates; experience in early childhood education strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in early childhood education
- Any licenses, certificates or specialized training as required by State law and/or regulatory agencies
- Business and Program oriented; Excellent communication skills; Upbeat and friendly attitude
Department/School: Metric PS
Brand: Children's Courtyard
Job Title: Childcare Center Director
Address: 11718 Metric Blvd
Requisition Number: 28345BR
Job Group: School Management