TeleTech Cisco Network Engineer -- Austin, Texas (01Q5I) in Austin, Texas
Cisco Network Engineer -- Austin, Texas (01Q5I)
Austin, Texas, United States US
At eLoyalty, a TeleTech Company, we are committed to excellence in the delivery of our comprehensive business transformational solutions, assisting our clients to revolutionize the customer experience. We are an award-winning premier technology services provider offering contact center, web and speech-enabled self-service applications with Professional Services, Premise and Cloud Services, CRM Integration, Managed Services and Unified Communications. We attribute our success to our talented team of professionals who are passionate about the drive for results and providing best in class service to our clients.
We are currently searching for an experienced Network Engineer in our Austin office. The ideal candidate will leverage their design, implementation, support and administration experience to improve and expand our cloud based solution. This is an excellent career opportunity for individuals with a network focused support background who would like to step into collaboration solutions in a hosted environment.
· Design and implement advanced service provider network solution to support customer segmentation on a virtualized cloud platform.
· Work with storage and virtualization team to ensure the underlying network can support future growth and security.
· Maintain existing platform and mentor junior resources.
· Be responsible for day 2 support and operations
· Work with Monitoring team to ensure all network and security components are being monitored.
· Owns the process to establish network connectivity with new customers using a variety of network connectivity methods.
· Collaborate with parent company network team to leverage worldwide MPLS network
· Provides technical knowledge and problem solving skills to support complex network issues
· Communicate effectively with large enterprise customers and small businesses.
· Interact with Security and Compliance teams to ensure solution conforms to corporate standards and security best practices.
· 4+ years’ experience in network design, implementation, and support of complex LAN/WAN environments carrying VoIP and data.
· Advanced troubleshooting and support experience of network solutions that include: Cisco Nexus and Catalyst switches, Cisco UCS Servers, Cisco ASA Appliances with Firepower, Cisco IPS, Multi-Tenant Environments, VMware, EMC Storage platform, multiple network carriers, and Voice Over IP.
· Experience with Cisco Nexus switches
· Experience with QOS and network virtualization
· College degree preferred
· CCNP Routing & Switching or equivalent preferred but not required
We offer an outstanding career development opportunity, a competitive salary along with full comprehensive benefits. We are looking for individuals with a team player attitude, strong drive for career growth and a passion for excellence in client delivery, support and satisfaction.
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.