ProSphere Tek Citrix Support Engineer in Austin, Texas
ProSphere is seeking a Citrix Support Engineer to support a federal government data center Citrix farm in the Austin, Texas Area.
- 5 Years’ experience supporting Virtualized Desktop and Application farms, using Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server systems
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft Active Directory & DNS.
- Proficient with Windows 7, Office 2010 suite of products Qualifications:
- Able to quickly respond to end user requests for assistance when existing manuals and scripted responses are not sufficient to meet user needs.
- Must be able to interact with customers and diagnose problems and lead customers through the necessary steps to correct their issues.
- Good oral and written skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills for federal government client(s) strongly preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users.
- Capable to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Position: Citrix Support Engineer
Company: Pro-Sphere Tek, Inc.
Job Location(s): Austin, TX
Start Date: Immediate Need
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary Range: Not Provided
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: 3 to 20+ years
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: IT - General