TD Industries Inc Commercial Refrigeration & Food Equipment Service Technician in Austin, Texas
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America’s premier Mechanical Construction and Facilities Service companies bringing full life cycle development into engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. Our employee-owned company operates today with a network of offices and projects throughout the United States generating optimum mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities, industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employee owners whom we call “Partners” are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. Fortune Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
Our Austin Commercial Refrigeration and Food Equipment Service Team is looking for a qualified Service Technician to join their team! This position is responsible for the completion of service work requests as they are received. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of repair and maintenance on commercial foodservice equipment including but not limited to HVAC, refrigeration equipment, Ice machines, WIC/F, smoothie machines cooking equipment hot side cold side equipment fryers ovens, griddles, warmers, beverage equipment, and dish machines is a plus. Will be required to work with various types of tools, gauges, measuring equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds to Service Work Orders.
- Completes major repairs and in-depth preventative maintenance.
- Takes and logs readings from critical equipment and takes appropriate corrective actions before system outage occurs.
- Observes and complies with all company safety policies. Uses required personal protective equipment while satisfying all work requests.
- Completes all required paperwork timely and accurately.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with reach-in and walk-in refrigerators and freezers as well as ice makers is a plus. Must have excellent technical skills, the ability to diagnose equipment problems as well as the ability to repair machinery.
- EPA Refrigerant Certification Required.
- Must be able to successfully pass an occupational physical, drug screening (urine & hair) as well as a background check.
- Must have valid driver’s license with a driving record in good standing to operate a company vehicle.
Our people oriented company offers great pay and a comprehensive benefit plan that includes health & wellness benefits, paid training & education, paid time off, paid holidays, income protection, retirement and employee ownership opportunities.
We invite you to come see what makes us great! Join us in our dedication of making a positive impact on our communities and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
TDIndustries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: Austin, TX