Mutual Mobile Consumer Insights - Senior Analyst in Austin, Texas
Mutual Mobile is a world leading agency in mobile and emerging technology innovation and we are looking for an accomplished* Consumer Insights - Senior Analyst*to join our team! We have built our success through timely bets on emerging technology and rapid execution of targeted marketing campaigns and skills development. This approach has resulted in a list of premier clients that come to us to build innovative experiences using emerging technology (Nike, Google, GM, Nestle, UnderArmour). We’ve seen this happen with Android, iOS, Wearables and IoT. We continue to evolve - it’s in our DNA - we stay on the forefront of innovation.
The Senior Analyst will be involved in the coordination and execution of research projects that help inform and validate the technology solutions we build, and in the collection and summarization of secondary research inputs that drive our strategic recommendations with our clients. Your main goals working on a client project are two-fold: answering the question “what is going to be useful for our consumers/users”; and helping ensure the solutions being built are usable. In support of those two objectives, you will work on projects ranging from front-end, generative-focused definition research (including ethnographic, participatory design & diary studies) to execution-focused usability research (using paper prototypes and beta code).
The Consumer Insights - Senior Analyst will be responsible for coordinating the setup, recruitment and study design of each project. You will also have a hand in executing and moderating many of the studies. You will apply your skills and the knowledge picked up in the research to drive measurable user experience improvements in our applications, and in the process will operate with various groups in the organization, including Design, Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, and Engineering.
- At least 7 years’ previous experience in qualitative and design research, including research design, ideation, and analysis across a range of methodologies, including ethnographic research, discussion groups, 1:1 discussions, usability tests, and heuristic reviews.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in anthropology, cognitive psychology, human factors, HCI, design research, or marketing research.
- The ability to manage disparate projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- A passion for mobile technology and its impact on the everyday lives of everyday people.
- A collaborative work style and particular comfort in engaging with all levels of the organization to deliver custom-tailored insights and solutions.
- Great presentation skills to communicate our findings and insights to both internal and client teams.
- An agile, flexible and adaptable approach.
- The ability to distill useful, relevant and actionable insights from large pools of qualitative data and observations.
Why work for Mutual Mobile?We make great products. We craft beautiful mobile interfaces and solve complex software challenges. Clients such as Google, lynda.com, Citi, Nike, and Under Armour come to us for our deep experience in mobile and emerging technology — from establishing a mobile strategy that provides impactful business value, to building those solutions from the ground up. We bring together the brightest minds in interactive & visual design, engineering, and business management to deliver solutions that actually matter.
You’ll love working here, because this isn’t a company of silos. Team members are empowered and encouraged to pursue cool ideas, think for themselves, and make mistakes. If your passion extends beyond the role, we’ll invite your views and assistance with improving our culture, systems and processes. We know you’re smart, and that you love learning new technologies--so you’ll be able to work on a variety of projects with many different types of people.
Mutual Mobile History