Centene Corporation Data Entry Specialist I in Austin, Texas
Position Purpose: Accurately enter and process member provider selection requests and all other administrative operational tasks.
- Track and process various change requests forms and doctor selection requests received through the member portal and other system queues timely and accurately
- Process provider termination requests by performing membership moves and initiate termination letter requests to affected membership
- Manually process provider selections for members unable to assign through the health plan s auto
- assignment systematic process
- Track and report provider selection errors demonstrated by call center representatives
- Retrieve and process all incoming returned mail and fax requests
- Process all provider member dis-enrollment requests.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. 1 years of data entry or general office experience.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Administrative Services
Organization: Cenpatico National
Requisition ID: 1040099