Centene Corporation Data Integrity Specialist in Austin, Texas
Position Purpose: Act as a liaison between the health plan, external agencies, internal teams to ensure accurate and complete data reporting for provider, credentialing, enrollment, contracting or various related data.
- Analyze and determine provider code sets and modify provider data as needed to support claims payment, member assignment, State and internal reporting needs
- Investigate issues and coordinate efforts between the health plan and related departments and external agencies to correct data discrepancies
- Work reconciliation projects and analytical tasks for provider data projects
- Coordinate provider data between the health plan database and external provider database
- Prepare and validate provider, credentialing, enrollment, contracting or various related data and reports
- Create and generate reports through various analytical tools
- Act as liaison between Corporate and the health plan regarding programming development needs related to reporting
Education/Experience: Bachelor s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 1 years of database or data validation experience. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Health Insurance Operations
Organization: Superior Health Plan
Requisition ID: 1040270