VMware EVG - Inside Sales Representative (Bilingual - French & English) in Austin, Texas
Here at VMware we are continuously looking for top talent. The position you are applying for is within a high growth area of our business. In applying for this position, please note that it may not be active at the time of your application.
The Inside Sales organization is a fast paced demand generation engine responsible for driving incremental growth for the VMWare sales organization. We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. If you have the ambition to learn new technologies, drive sales, and deliver results, this may be the role for you.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for selling VMWare's products and services via telephone, primarily by responding to high volume inbound and outbound calls. The ISR is held accountable for prospecting opportunities, closing sales, and placing orders. The ISR is also responsible for delivering a positive customer experience leveraging the VMware sales model while maximizing revenue and margin generation. The ISR will partner closely with the VMW field team (Outside Sales Executive, SEs, Channel Partners, etc.) to drive the VMware sales strategy.
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Accountable for driving business, and meeting or exceeding quota goals, in an assigned territory.
• Responsible for all duties from prospecting to closing accounts, in partnership with the outside sales executive.
• Prospect, generate, qualify and follow up on assigned leads.
• Provide accurate and timely updates on pipeline and forecast utilizing SalesForce.
• Articulate the full range of VMware technologies, products, and services and identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
• Communicate technical, industry, and market facts to position VMware as a competitive solution with customers.
• Collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally (Outside Sales Executive, SEs, Channel Partners, Marketing, etc), to support the sales strategy.
• Maintain in-depth product, industry trend, and technical knowledge.
• Must be fluent in both French and English
• Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Familiar with computers and technology. Comfortable using MS Windows OS and MS Outlook.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Thrives working with others in a team environment.
• Ability to think strategically and adjust to meet business needs.
• Open to receiving and acting on feedback in an effort to improve results.
• Demonstrated good judgment in analyzing information to make decisions.
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of software or enterprise selling a plus.
Why work with our Group:
The inside sales team is aligned to our sales regions and is an overall support system for the field sales organization. The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for all duties from prospecting to closing accounts with the field sales executive that they support. They work to prospect, generate and follow up on assigned marketing leads. The ISR works closely and is a leveraged selling arm for the direct field sales representatives that they are assigned to.
Austin, TX, US
EVG - Inside Sales Representative (Bilingual - French & English)
VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment.