Hyatt General Maintenance Engineer (Mid-Level) in AUSTIN, Texas
Mid Level General Maintenance Engineer will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, meeting space, and front of the house areas.
Guest room and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included.
They will also perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment, requiring some skills and experience in these areas, as well as good communication skills.
Candidate will maintain building and equipment and is responsible for shift coverage.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits:
- Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance
- $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance
- Complimentary Downtown Parking & Reduced Bus Passes
- Discounted Room Nights
- Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
- Sick & Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
* A minimum of 2 year building maintenance experience is required, with 3 years hotel experience preferred. * Mechanical aptitude. * Customer Service experience required. * Good communication skills. * Strong troubleshooting skills (electricity, plumbing, etc.)
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: Hyatt Regency Austin
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Engineering/Facility Management
Req ID: AUS003073