Samsung Electronics America Metrology Operations Technician - D Shift in Austin, Texas
Albuquerque Interview Event at Hotel Andaluz - Saturday, 10/29/16 - Seeking Experienced Engineers and Senior Technicians! (288750)
Samsung Austin Semiconductor, LLC ,Austin Texas
Oct 11, 2016
Samsung Austin Semiconductor will be in ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. on Saturday, October 29th, 2016 conducting interviews for experienced Engineers and Technicians at the 'Hotel Andaluz' from 8-5pm!* All positions will require candidate to relocate to the Austin, TX area and work onsite, no remote work available. We are seeking the following:
1. Semiconductor Manufacturing Engineers (Process and Equipment): CVD, Cleans, CMP, Etch, Diffusion, Implant, Photolithography, Metals, Metrology, Yield, Process Integration Engineering, Product & Device Analysis.
2. Facilities Engineers: UPW, Water Analysis, IWT, GCS, HVAC, PCS, Electrical and Electrical Design (large power systems), Chemical Management and Project Management.
4. Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Engineers: Environmental Engineering, Safety, Chemical Safety, Electrical Safety, Industrial Hygiene, federal, state and local regulatory agencies or related experience.
5. Quality & Reliability Engineers: responsible for implementing quality system improvements/deployments/audits as well as supporting quality operations activity. Must have semiconductor fab experience.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
*In order to be considered for an interview at the ALBUQUERQUE event, you MUST:
1. Hold a BS degree (or higher) in a relevant engineering discipline, physics, chemistry, or math
2. Have at least two years of relevant experience (not including school-related work).
3. Be local to the ALBUQUERQUE area. Otherwise, please apply to the appropriate job posting(s).
4. Must be able to relocate to Austin, TX if offered a position
1. Have 5+ years of experience working in the Semiconductor industry
2. Must be able to relocate to Austin, TX if offered a position
To be considered for an interview: Complete your profile, answer the pre-screen questions and attach your resume. Interviews will be scheduled in advance of the event for select candidates, walk-in's will be welcomed, but interviews are first come first serve for those who don't schedule in advance. We are hiring for our Austin, Texas facility, so you must be able to relocate to Austin, TX (assistance is available for qualified candidates) within a reasonable amount of time. All applicants must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. SAS produces digital LSI logic components for tablets, smart phones, and other mobile devices. In August, 2012, SAS invested $4 billion to accommodate full System LSI production, bringing our total investment in Austin to more than $17 billion. With 2400 employees and 2.3M square feet of space, SAS is producing a full range of design rule devices. Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology, enabling the world's digital devices to operate at their highest performance.