Applied Materials Non-Technical Project/Program Management IV- Supplier Capacity Program Manager - (B4) in Austin, Texas
Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects.
Ensures that specific project and program objectives are defined for areas of responsibility, and that necessary preliminary activities (e.g., determination of outcomes, milestones, viability studies, and resource planning, among others) are completed to allow for effectiveness and focus during later stages of completion.
Ensures that all projects and programs assigned are completed in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to product/process specifications, project/program costs, resource utilization, and timeliness for completion.
Ensures that all phases of project, program and/or process development are documented and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate. Ensures compliance with Company policies regarding Engineering/Lab notebooks, patents, confidentiality and safety.
Ensures that the utilization of all material and financial resources is carried out in an effective manner.
Effectively work with other staff to maximize productivity for the project / program.
Spearheads research and development of new technologies, as appropriate, and ensures that newly created processes, designs, and/or methodologies are incorporated into Applied Materials products/services, and/or disseminated to other areas as needed.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Texas-TX,Austin
Job Title: Non-Technical Project/Program Management IV- Supplier Capacity Program Manager - (B4)
Job: Project/Program Management
Requisition ID: 1604357
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation