C&A Industries, Inc OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN / OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE DOCTOR in Austin, Texas
Occupational Medicine & Urgent Care Physician – Aureus Medical Group – Houston, TX Area
Occupational Medicine & Urgent Care Physician Position – Houston, TX Area
Opportunity for an occupational medicine and urgent care Physician to practice in a highly desirable community in Houston, TX with a highly reputable organization. Experience a practice opportunity that values a work and life balance, and where you are still highly compensated!
· Board Eligible or Board Certified Physician
· Primarily Occupational Medicine with Some Urgent Care
o DOT Exams, Physicals, Workman Comp, Occupational Exposure Exams, ect.
o Non-Life threatening Injuries, Suturing, Splinting, Musculoskeletal injuries
· Average of 2.5 - 3 Patients Per Hour
· Standard Hours are 8:00 – 5:30; Monday – Friday
· No Weekend or Call Responsibilities
· Compensation Negotiable With Experience, But Expect Above 60% MGMA
· Leadership and Site Medical Directorship Roles Available
· Full Benefits and Occurrence Based malpractice coverage
· Moving Expenses, CME Allowance
Consider an organization whose mission is patient care focused by treating individuals to a welcoming, respectful, and skillful experience.
Specialty/Modality: Occupational Medicine
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Curriculum Vitaes (CV) may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 795-6650 for a confidential conversation.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.