Centene Corporation Provider Relations Coordinator in Austin, Texas
Position Purpose: Responsible for coordinating project administration and managing critical project documents/workspaces required for defined projects
- Create and maintain documentation in support of the project management lifecycle, including project workspaces, organization charts, distribution lists, meeting minutes, project action items, issues and risks, project schedules/plans, budget tracking, and status reports
- Provide logistical support to the project management team, including scheduling meetings, preparing and distributing meeting materials, and managing all available meeting technology
- Work with project team members to develop clear, complete and accurate project specifications and deliverables
- Develop and document operational workflows to carry business objectives through execution and ultimately future/steady state
- Act as a liaison between department and project management software or key project personnel
- Develop and maintain publication standards for project deliverables
- Assist in ensuring compliance with departmental policies
- Act as lead for smaller projects
Education/Experience: Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience. 0-2 years of project coordination or administrative experience providing support to two or more people simultaneously. Proficient in MS Office applications. Knowledge of MS Project and MS SharePoint preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Business Development & Sales
Organization: Cenpatico National
Requisition ID: 1040242