Dell Quality Principal Engineer in Austin, Texas
Specific responsibilities include :
- Develops long term roadmap for Product VOC team
- Champions the adoption of CEM strategies and tactics across the organization.
- Evaluates CEM practices used in B2B versus B2C scenarios.
- Creates a brand identity that differentiates products and aligns with customer preferences.
- Leads in establishing CEM standards, policies, strategy and best practices.
- Designs CEM maintenance and improvement programs and presents to executive management.
- Refines and optimizes customer interactions within all channels to produce desired outcomes.
- Gathers intelligence related to the wants and needs of current and targeted customers; helps to design and integrate systems and processes to support that objective.
- Educates internal staff on customer experience concepts, value proposition, and processes.
- Serves as customer advocate with senior management; ensures that customer research findings are understood, tracked and acted upon.
- Capture and communicate learnings to enable best practice replication
- Identify and overcome threats/dangers/barriers to successful implementations.
Requirements Include :
Bachelor’s degree essential. MBA strongly preferred.
5 years’ experience in Strategic Customer Experience management within a Product or service environment.
Management and development of customer experience initiatives including surveys, VOC, customer counsels, digital CX initiatives and analytics.
Experience of Net Promoter, Secure Customer Index and other key CX metrics
Experience with key customer experience partners and systems
Ability to provide business and financial analysis and reporting to the leadership teams
Identify and support Customer Champions in the multiple lines of business and across the value chain.
B2B marketing experience achieved within a high technology (software and hardware) environment.
Experience working in a global environment and International markets (including emerging markets).
Experience working as a customer advocate or customer experience team.
Strong communication and leadership skills
Strong project & change management skills
Influencing/coaching people at all levels
< 10% travel required
Desired Qualifications/Experience Include :
A strong passion for delighting customers.
The ability to communicate and present customer experience initiatives to senior leadership.
History of leading, planning and implementing successful customer improvement programs.
Expertise in customer satisfaction methodologies and tools.
Proven analytical, commercial and financial skills.
A flexible and open mindset with evidence of strategic thinking, creativity and vision in driving growth.
Self-motivated, results-oriented, and possessing a strong sense of urgency.
Strong leadership, interpersonal, presentation, time management and organization skills.Ability to both lead and work collaboratively in teams and support all levels of a large and complex enterprise
Job: *Engineering - Quality Engineer
Organization: *Commercial Sales and Enterprise Solutions
Title: Quality Principal Engineer
Requisition ID: 16000S05