Sprint Retail Consultant Part-time Bilingual - Sprint Team at RadioShack in AUSTIN, Texas
Si puedes leer esto, ponte en contacto con nosotros. (translation - "Can you read this? If so, we'd love to hear from you!") Our philosophy is "better together." That applies to Sprint and our partner RadioShack, to our customers and our team and to our team and you.
As a Sprint STARS Bilingual Retail Consultant, you are the leader of the Sprint Store at RadioShack, a Sprint Store located within a Radioshack store, providing a one-stop tech shop. When customers are lost in endless tech options, you are their guide. You speak wireless, in both English and Spanish. You listen to customers' needs and seek out the perfect solution. You see opportunities to help every customer and peer and you take them, without hesitation. Together with your team, you get things done and have fun while doing it.
Sprint Team at RadioShack (STARS) is collaboration and joint retail experience between Sprint and RadioShack.
A STARS Bilingual Retail Consultant
- Takes charge, works well remotely, requires minimal supervision, and plans and executes a personal performance plan
- Partners with RadioShack colleagues and navigates the entire store
- Approaches every customer as a potential Sprint customer, seeks to understand their needs and helps them find a Sprint solution
- Possesses a strong work ethic and resilience
Aside from reasonable accommodations or military obligations, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months retail sales or related experience
- Spanish conversational skills
- History of meeting or exceeding performance objectives
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you'll:
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals
- Further your education through our Tuition Assistance Program
- Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
- Achieve satisfaction knowing that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
Are you ready to connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer. Sprint will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet