American Express Senior Analyst - Direct Response Media in Austin, Texas
The Global Commercial Payments (GCP) Digital Acquisition team is at the forefront of digital innovation and is intensely focused on delivering ground-breaking and highly engaging experiences to prospective business customers. The team strives to both directly and indirectly close sales of business payments products to new customers, all with the goal of driving significant revenue growth for American Express. Through the use of innovative paid search tactics and digital experiences, winning partnerships in the digital space, and a best-in-class website, the team delivers more than 40% of total GCP Acquisition’s new customer spend volume.Paid Search is the largest offsite digital channel, and is growing rapidly to drive significant business results
The Senior Analyst will be a core member of the Digital Acquisition team, and will lead campaign execution and creative development for Paid Search. This team member will be responsible for flawless execution of marketing campaigns, overseeing design and development of ad copy and landing page creative assets, and developing strategic testing plans. This role involves close collaboration with many groups including Acquisition Marketing, Creative Agency Partners, Product Management, Compliance, and Brand. This role will also work to implement integrated marketing strategies and creative executions that drive results for some of OPEN's top strategic priorities.
Job Responsibilities: * Manage end-to-end Paid Search marketing execution, including campaign set up, creative design process and testing strategy, and creative submission and approval activities. * Work closely with Paid Search Marketing Manager and Marketing Excellence Champion Analysts to align campaign timelines, coordinate changes to creative assets, and define improvements to campaign execution process and marketing strategy. * Manage Paid Search campaign calendar across various initiatives, including product refreshes and limited time offers, landing page redesigns, and ad copy testing. * Provide and maintain regular reporting on campaign status and performance, channel forecasting, and strategic project performance. * Partner with cross-functional partners at American Express such as Compliance, Product Management, Brand, Risk, and Information Management. * Oversee creative agency team to deliver new designs, technologies, campaigns, and test plans.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience preferred
- Highly organized, with an astute attention to detail, a strong orientation toward process, and demonstration of effective project management skills.
- Ability to skillfully manage multiple priorities, multi-task, prioritize, and operate autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Strong Excel, MS PowerPoint/Word skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Bachelors degree required
- A winning attitude – ideal candidate is a positive, team-oriented individual American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplementand the Pay Transparency Policy Statement. If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguageJRFQA508c.pdf
Title: Senior Analyst - Direct Response Media
Requisition ID: 16014132