UBS Financial Services Senior Wealth Management Banker in Austin, Texas
Job Reference #:
Wealth Management Americas
Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? Do you know banking and lending products front to back? Are you interested in helping meet the needs of high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– build and maintain trustworthy relationships with Financial Advisors, key branch personnel and clients
– promote banking and lending capabilities through branch education, consultation with advisors and guidance to clients
– partner with other field sales and marketing groups to provide expert content to the branch network and internal sales partners
– review and analyze origination pipelines, especially mortgage pipelines, of assigned branches and identify ways to improve processes
– define territory management strategy, track and report on business results, and share outcomes
Senior Wealth Management Banker
Country / State:
United States - Texas
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working as part of the Banking Field Engagement Team and partnering with Financial Advisors in UBS branches. You will play a critical role in connecting the Banking Group to advisors and clients in the field.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree
– a proven track record in working within an organization supporting high net worth clients
– a familiarity with the structure of wealth management, either here or at a comparable institution
– know-how of securities-based lending, mortgage banking and private banking products, and a willingness to quickly learn mortgage origination if not already familiar
– series 7 and 66
– a strong communicator with compelling presentation skills
– a confident decision-maker, highly organized and detail oriented
– willing to travel up to 75 percent of the time
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?