Learning Care Group Teacher - Immediate Openings! * in Austin, Texas
Children's Courtyard is Hiring Teachers in Austin!
We are Seeking Full Time Assistant Teachers to Support Our Infant and Early Preschool Classrooms
Please note: Candidates must be willing to obtain First Aid/CPR certification upon hire
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Assistant Teachers…
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework in early childhood education or child development; CDA or AA degree preferred
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Department/School: Harris Branch
Brand: Children's Courtyard
Job Title: Teacher - Immediate Openings! *
Job Status/Hours: Full time
Address: 11012 Harris Branch Parkway
Requisition Number: 28298BR
Job Group: Teacher