Applied Materials Technical Project/Program Management II - (E2) in Austin, Texas
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
Helps to prepare project plan and coordinates project activities from planning to implementation. Maintain matrix for process improvements.
Coordinates project schedule and task details and helps to prepare reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling.
Helps to align the progress of resources internal to the business unit to meet project on-time and budget performance objectives.
Tracks projects cost schedule for internal and external customers.
On occasion will interface with external suppliers and monitor and report on the projects progress against quality and cost metrics.
Interfaces with internal customers and reports on progress against project objectives.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Texas-TX,Austin
Job Title: Technical Project/Program Management II - (E2)
Job: Project/Program Management
Requisition ID: 1604468
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation