Hyatt Turndown Attendant in AUSTIN, Texas
Built in 1886 as a showpiece for Cattle Baron, Jesse Driskill, the Driskill is a legend in Texas hospitality. The hotel is known throughout Austin for its elite level of service and luxurious accommodations.
The Turndown Attendant is responsible for cleaning, turning down guest beds, and delivering any other needs of the guest. This person must have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. This is a fast paced position. Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays. This is a full-time position, starting at 3pm and ending at 11:30pm or later, dependent upon events around the city and in the hotel. Must have good communication skills.
We Offer A Variety Of Benefits: * Career Growth and Advancement Opportunities * Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Insurance * $1,000/yr for Educational Assistance * Discounted Downtown Parking Options & Heavily Reduced Bus Passes * Discounted Room Nights * Free Meals in the Staff Cafeteria * Sick & Vacation Time * Paid Holidays * Flexible Schedules * 401(k)
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Organization: The Driskill
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: AUS003068