Air Liquide USA LLC Technician - Production (ALTEP Rotational Training Program) in Bayport, Texas
- Our technician rotational training program (ALTEP) is designed to introduce technical school graduates and former military candidates to Air Liquide and the industrial gas industry. This rotational training program has a total of three rotations with the first two roations being 3 months each in duration and the final rotation being 6 months in duration
- ALTEP participants spend their first three months with Air Liquide working in a specific role that will develop their knowledge and skills in a discipline that was not studied in school
- The second three month rotation is again spent in a role to broaden one's technical skills beyond the participant's prior training
- The final six month rotation is spent in a rotation that is a fit with the participants training where existing skills are refined.
- The objective of ALTEP is to give participants a well rounded view of Air Liquide while giving relevant training that will launch the participant into their future career with Air Liquide
- At the conclusion of the training, the participant is placed into a permanent role with Air Liquide that is a fit with the participant's skills and training.
- There are three types of rotations available within two separate tracks - Air Separation (ASU) or Hydrogen Production (SMR):
- Plant Operator - Assist experienced plant operators in the day to day operation of an ASU or SMR. Responsibilities include plant start up and plant shut down, troubleshooting, and oversight and planning of routine and repair maintenance.
- I&E; Technician - Gain knowledge and experience from a senior I&E; Technician regarding analyzer and instrument troubleshooting and plant control system troubleshooting within an ASU or SMR. Support zone reliability centers in the execution of major plant maintenance and installation of new equipment.
- Maintenance Technician - Under the direction of a senior Maintenance Technician, assist plant management and/or engineering teams in the execution of large maintenance activities and/or plant process improvements within an ASU or SMR.
- Associate's degree in Process Technology, Instrumentation Technician, Electrical Technician, Maintenance Technician OR have relevant work experience from military service
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
Requisition Number: 8460
Job Title: Technician - Production (ALTEP Rotational Training Program)
Area of Interest: Operations
State / Province: Texas