Harbor Healthcare System LVN (Clinic) - Beaumont, TX in Beaumont, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full timeLicensed Vocational Nursing (LVN)position in the Beaumont area.
The LVN will report visits, process referrals and discharges. Will also coordinate with doctors and facilities to ensure patient care is being provided; per federal and state guidelines. Maintain patient records and may be required to conduct home visits.
- Licensed LVN in the State of Texas - required
- 1+ years' experience as an LVN - required
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Office experience - preferred
- MS Word and Excel experience - required
- Ability to travel - must have reliable transportation
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Clean background and drug screen
- Bi-Weekly Pay Periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Diagnostic Group Lung Center of Beaumont. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: LVN (Clinic) - Beaumont, TX
Company: Diagnostic Group
Location: Beaumont, TX