Capital Farm Credit, ACA Loan Closer in Bryan/Round Rock, Texas
- Loan Closer
- Loan Processing Department; Bryan Corporate Office or Round Rock
Summary of Desired/Required Experience:
Two to Four years experience in land or title examination or loan processing with familiarity in consumer regulations;
Experience with regulatory requirements associated with integrated disclosures preferred (Consumer Focus).
Knowledge of title insurance, and real estate security legal requirements
Knowledge of documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust, and collateral
Strong customer service skills and ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with other staff members and credit office staff
Review commitments for title insurance to substantiate adequacy of the title to meet regulatory and association requirements
Organizes loan closing requirements and instruments in compliance with all association policies, procedures, and regulations
Develops instructions and guidance for completing appropriate security and closing documents for Association loans
Examines loan applications and closing documents for accuracy and completeness.
Process UCC filings, searches and billing.
Verify sufficiency of legal description of the security of the collateral.
Prepares loan closing statements verifying net loan proceeds, loan maturity dates and initial interest and principal repayment dates
Prepares various statements including those required under consumer credit regulations
Reviews post-closing documents such as title policies, deeds of trust, assignments and additional collateral. Ensures that all documents have been properly signed, witnessed and notarized by all required individuals
- High School Diploma or equivalent; formal post high school education experience may be considered positively
Skill in oral and written communication.
Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications
Specific knowledge of consumer disclosure requirements (Consumer Focus)
Specific knowledge of real estate legal documents and real estate security laws including the Texas Homestead law
- A completed application and resume are required.
- At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant; AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request
- August 29, 2016
- Position will be posted until filled, until sufficient candidates are reviewed to ensure a qualified selection can be made, or until closed at the discretion of the Association.