JPMorgan Chase Lead Teller - Operations Specialist Trainee - North Dallas Market in Carrollton, Texas
Play a vital role in the customer banking experience at Chase!
A Lead Teller - Operations Specialist Trainee is responsible for completing the Lead Teller - Operations Specialist Trainee Program (60 days) and learning the business activities of a Lead Teller - Operations Specialist.
As a Lead Teller-Operations Specialist on a Branch Banking team, you support the Branch Manager and Tellers to ensure customer financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements. Apply these skills to become a Lead Teller Operations Specialist at Chase and help impact the customer banking experience.
You’ll contribute significantly to the success of your branch by helping with the following:
* Supporting the Branch Manager with all aspects of branch operations, including loss control, compliance and audit standards
* Process and assist customers with transactions
* Making customers’ lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week * Introducing customers to your branch team who focus on building relationships and assisting with specialized financial needs; Lead Teller-Operations Specialist who are successful in making referrals may be eligible for monthly incentives * Assist with scheduling, as necessary * In the absence of the Branch Manager or designated banker, you’ll be given responsibility to communicate branch priorities throughout the day
- Minimum one year retail branch banking experienced require OR two years experience in related retail or logistics environment
- Some College level or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Demonstrated proficiency in operations, transaction accuracy, and Teller referrals
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and works well in a team environment
- Knowledge and interest in connecting customers to available technology
- Demonstrated ability to make connections, engage and educate customers
- Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task with an ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Availability to work Branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
Job: *Client Associate/Teller
Organization: *CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING
Title: Lead Teller - Operations Specialist Trainee - North Dallas Market
Location: TX-Carrollton-North Josey and Rosemeade / 43770
Requisition ID: 160099208