HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Practitioner - Cardiovascular in Conroe, Texas
_Conroe Regional Medical Center – Conroe, TX_
_Nurse Practitioner - Cardiovascular_
Conroe Regional Medical Center,where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA.
Conroe Regional Medical Centerhas achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level III Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients.
Conroe Regional Medical Center is currently looking for aNurse Practitioner - Cardiovascular.
* The Nurse Practitioner is a collaborative member of the health care team who delivers nursing and collaborative medical aspects of care to specific populations within the scope of care delineated by the licensing board, professional standards of care, and as outlined through the medical staff credentialing process.
* Nurse Practitioners collaborate with physicians and interdisciplinary team members to review the plan of care, intervene when necessary to ensure adequate delivery of quality, cost-effective care and maintain continuity of care through appropriate referral and follow-up. * The Nurse Practitioner may diagnose medical and nursing conditions, plan and implement interventions, and evaluate patient response to therapy under the direction of and in collaboration with the supervising physician or the designated attending physician. The ultimate goal is to improve patient care while achieving physician-directed medical goals * Will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the adult and geriatric population.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing rquired
- Currently recognized by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners as an Advanced Practice Nurse
- Minimum of 3 years professional nursing experience in the chosen specialty
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Knowledge of service line approach
- Demonstrated knowledge of specialty
- Ability to interact effectively with physicians, patients, families, nurses, and all hospital staff who interface with the patient population.
- Knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement processes and concepts
Title: Nurse Practitioner - Cardiovascular
Location: Texas-Conroe-Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe
Requisition ID: 06437-58693