Stryker Endoscopy - Sales Representative - Corpus Christi, TX in Corpus Christi, Texas
Requisition ID 16521BR
Job Title Endoscopy - Sales Representative - Corpus Christi, TX
Group MedSurg and Neurotech
Business Unit San Jose
Business Function Sales
Country United States
City Corpus Christi
Employment Category Full Time
Percent Travel Required Up to 20%
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Job Description / Information
Plans, directs, and coordinates the selling of Stryker Endoscopy products to physicians in accordance with budgeted objectives and to obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards
• Promotes and sells Stryker Endoscopy products.
• Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker Products.
• Directs product evaluations in OR and office settings.
• May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings.
• Keeps regional manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
• Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
• May assist in the training and development of sales personnel.
· 2-5 years in an outside sales position (medical related fields is preferable).
· B.A. or B.S. degree required.
· Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects.
· Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
· Must be able to communicate telephonically and with electronic means (i.e., email, texts, etc.).
· Must be able to use common office equipment (e.g. fax, modem, calculator, PC, etc.).
· Up to 20% overnight travel annually.
· Must be able to drive an automobile.
· Must be able to routinely negotiate price and terms of transactions between Stryker and its customers.
· Must be able to readily solve customer complaints.
· Must have fundamental understanding of all products and be able to disseminate this knowledge to the customer.
· Able to analyze and prioritize market potential-based call patterns.
· Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability