USM, An EMCOR Company Regional Maintenance Manager in Corpus Christi, Texas
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Regional Maintenance Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a working Maintenance Manager in the Rio Grande Valley/Corpus Christi area of South Texas. This position will supervise assigned mobile personnel and implement work control procedures to ensure quality and timely maintenance, repair or replacement of HVAC systems and related equipment. Direct, perform and oversee the completion of HVAC service requests and preventative maintenance of HVAC equipment. The salary range is $53k - $55K annually.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Plan, schedule, assign, complete and inspect all work in accordance with established priorities across a broad region in South Texas.
The incumbent will be a mobile service manager responsible to supervise other mobile HVAC mechanics and will at least 20% of the time self-perform preventive maintenance and repair tasks.
The incumbent will be required to respond to emergency calls after working hours, weekends and holidays to facilitate emergency repairs to equipment that is critical to national security.
Provide technical assistance as needed.
Review and approve purchase requests for material, repair parts and equipment.
Review and approve work orders, timesheets and time-off requests.
Maintain, track and up-date performance metrics within the section.
Review quality control inspection reports and initiate and oversee corrective actions to eliminate rework.
Comply with and promote safety and environmental programs to eliminate work place hazards, accidents and injuries.
The work performed will be truck based work. The will be required to accept and close out work orders using a handheld device and computer and be able to work independently to meet the goals of his manager.
Ensure accountability, control and security of all assigned property, material, tools, equipment and vehicles.
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years work related experience and strong HVAC background.
- Must have skill and technical ability to interpret to complete installations and repairs as required to minimize down-time.
- Must have working knowledge of other trades such as: Sheet metal, fire dampers, zone control, airflow volume, plumbing systems, steam supply, electrical circuits, solenoids, transformers, timers, etc.
- Must have a working knowledge of building automation controls.
- Must be proficient in all types of soldering and brazing techniques.
- Must be well versed in various test equipment.
- A current EPA CFC is desirable but not required.
- A Journeyman’s plumbing license is desirable but not required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and clean driving history Must have good verbal communication skills, customer service skills and be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Prior experience as a Foreman or Supervisor in the maintenance field.
- Must have a working knowledge MAXIMO computerized maintenance system or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal along with good customer service skills.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
Job Title: Regional Maintenance Manager
Date Posted: 8/4/2016
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Job Type: Full-Time Regular
Position Id: EB-1452709155