Zurich NA Account Executive - North Texas in Dallas, Texas
If you are an experienced, aggressive sales leader, now is your chance to join Zurich Direct Markets, the nation's number one provider of Property/Casualty Insurance for the automotive industry.
We have a highly sought after opening for an Account Executive in our North Texas Territory.
As an industry leader Zurich offers very competitive benefits options including a 401K savings plan with up to a 6% company match, 100% company funded pension, incentives, career growth, paid time off, recognition for achievements and a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Working for Zurich will provide you with the opportunity to:
• Be involved and work in a global organization
• Work for the 2nd most-admired company in the P&C Industry
• Advancement and growth in the US and internationally
About Zurich Direct Markets:
This specializes in providing Property and Casualty insurance, and F&I products, to the automotive industry. We have a dedicated sales force of licensed property and casualty Account Executives and F&I professionals who meet regularly and directly with our customers.
Our Account Executives:
• Provide property and casualty insurance to retail and independent automobile dealers as well as automotive equipment dealers, as well as support the marketing of F&I products in assigned territory (This opportunity requires candidates to live within the covering territory.)
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
• Manage an existing territory driving growth and profitability
• Earn a competitive base salary with generous incentives and unlimited earning potential
• Receive excellent benefits AND a company car.
• Work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere with six figure income opportunity.
• 1 or more years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment and/or 2 or more years of Dealership Management Experience in the Automotive Industry.
• Knowledge of principles of sales, sales techniques and sales terminology
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Must reside within the sales territory (Territory is NorthTexas)
• Insurance sales experience
• Licensed to sell insurance products in states where required
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
EOE disability/vets Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Title: Account Executive - North Texas
Requisition ID: 160009KL