Real Time Resolutions Account Research Specialist in Dallas, Texas
Position: Account Research Specialist
Location: Dallas, TX
Reports to: Manager
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Disability Benefits Paid 100% for Full Time Employees
The Account Research Specialist is responsible for investigating and resolving credit disputes received through credit bureaus.
· Review incoming customer complaints and classify according to client and company standards.
· Compile complaint logs according to client specifications.
· Identify complaint/dispute trends through proactive root cause analysis and provide suggestions for improvement.
· Investigate internal research inquiries.
· Review and record data from various online databases, client contacts, and internal departments in order to verify account information.
· Investigate and respond to incoming customer complaints/disputes
· Responsible for drafting and sending letters and follow-up communications to customers. Assist with additional assignments and projects as necessary.
· Work closely with all company departments to achieve maximum results.
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree
· One (1) year prior experience in a financial services environment required
· Excellent time management skills and ability to work well under pressure
· Communicate effectively and concisely both verbally and in writing
· Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and within deadlines
· Effectively prioritize a variety of tasks simultaneously
· Self-motivated team player with strong organizational skills
· Strong computer skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including electronic keyboard, mouse and telephone.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing duties of this job, the employee may be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time as well as perform repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position; extended work hours and/or overtime may be required as dictated and/or approved by management and business needs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.