Dominium Activities Coordinator in Dallas, Texas
Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 850 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
With the distinct view that long-term returns matter, from development to management, the growth-oriented, high-performance culture strives to ensure each of the stakeholders of Dominium are well-served. Dominium employees experience both an engaging place to work and the motivations to contribute to growth, whether in project development, enterprise excellence or in the long-term value of properties well-managed. We take pride in maintaining a respectful and fun work atmosphere with superior training programs to foster growth and development.
Dominium is currently seeking a part-time Activities Coordinator for our 202 unit apartment community in Dallas, TX.
- Plan, organize, and implement various programs of educational, recreational, and social content for residents
- Build and maintain positive relations with community
- Communicate with residents and evaluate needs for service resources
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Customer service experience required
- Organizational skills are a must
- Section 8/42 and Tax Credit experience preferred
- Strong communication skills are required
- Bilingual preferred
We offer a competitive salary.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free
Job Title: Activities Coordinator
Job Type: Part-Time
Location: Dallas, TX