West Suburban Medical Center A/P Processor II - TPR, Plano in Dallas, Texas
A/P Processor II - TPR, Plano (Job Number: 1605015816)
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager this position is responsible for the timely and accurate accounts payable processing of invoices, check requests, invoice and refund requests related to a multi-entity physician practice organization and the related reporting responsibilities.
Demonstrates support for the Tenet Corporate Compliance Program by being knowledgeable of compliance responsibilities as expressed in the Code of Conduct; adhering to federal and state laws, rules, regulations, and corporate policies and procedures policies that affect his/her specific job functions/responsibilities; and reporting compliance issues/concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
Organizes incoming invoices and statements for payment and processing in a timely and efficient manner. Processes expense reports, invoices, check requests and patient refunds.
Verifies vendor information, reviews supporting documentation for proper approvals.
High School diploma required. Advanced coursework in bookkeeping preferred.
2+ years practical accounts payable experience required, preferably in a multi-entity healthcare setting.
Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word.
Strong data entry skills and 10-key skills are required.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate, both in writing and verbally, with physicians, management, vendors, consultants and other clients.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math skills.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to organize work with large amounts of information efficiently, manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Ability to work positively as part of a team is required.
- Strong telephone etiquette skills and customer service skills.
Primary Location: TX-Dallas
Organization: Tenet Physician Resources