MV Transportation Application Support Analyst in Dallas, Texas
As an Application Support Analyst you will manage delivery of client-facing application, primarily in MV's ASP environment, manage resources to ensure MV delivers required service levels to plan and develop support resource and processes for application services to ensure SLAs are met. Develop processes, tools and training to maximize the efficiency of the deployed systems and support MV's information Security, IT governance and regulatory framework. You are charged with the ongoing maintenance, upgrades, new development and deployment and billing of the MV ASP product line as a business unit. This extends from maintaining an expertise level of knowledge of the existing application and database structure, to ongoing environment development in support of application advancement. Through a unique blend of business and technical skill you will provide hands-on support, maintenance, performance monitoring, and optimization of all infrastructure components in support of the ASP environment and it applications. The position reports to IT Special Projects Manager.
- Manage strategic planning to tactical deployment activities in support of the company's Applications Services Provider (ASP) environment, ensuring that each deployment is optimized for maximum value and meets documented SLA's.
- Project plan, monitor, and control ASP environment upgrade plans to ensure that MV is offering the latest and most applicable software versions to our customers.
- Collaborate with product management team to develop, test, debug, and document new software features for hosting, training and deployment.
- Plan, PM and coordinate infrastructure requirements with Infrastructure Manager to ensure resources are planned and delivered events, such as service interruptions, upgrades and user experiences so that SLA's and project deliverables are met.
- Maintain an awareness of corporate objectives and the personal technical expertise to be able to support team leaders and provide technical advice to clients, recommending infrastructure and process enhancement initiatives where needed.
- Plan and monitor service delivery through service level reporting, capacity planning and management technical services support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five (5)+ years of Trapeze software product management and Customer Care experience.
- Knowledgeable in Trapeze technology including database structure.
- Computer Science, Engineering degree a strong plus.
- Experience of delivering hosted services to internal and external clients
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams in a technical services support environment
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America for major deployments (20%).
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
CATEGORY: Information Technology, Other, Transportation
POSTING ID: TNAPPLI78546_1476465154
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: Not Specified