JPMorgan Chase Asset Management, J.P. Morgan Securities, Client Service Manager, Vice President, Dallas, TX in Dallas, Texas
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) is a leading financial services firm with assets of over $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services, serving ultra-high-net-worth and high-net-worth clients through J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Private Wealth Management and J.P. Morgan Securities.
J.P. Morgan Securities' exclusive group of Financial Advisors throughout the U.S. offers clients a broad suite of traditional brokerage, wealth management and investment advisory services. Our Financial Advisors leverage the vast resources of the global J.P. Morgan family and the strength of one of the world's leading global financial institutions on behalf of their clients.
The CSG Manager will be responsible for the management of the sales support staff and administrative staff for the branch as well as for managing a wide array of training and process improvement initiatives to support the growth of the J.P. Morgan Securities Dallas office. This position will dually report to the head of the Client Service Group and the local Regional Director and is part of the branch management team.
- Support and drive strategic firm and branch initiatives by partnering closely with the Regional Director.
- Responsible for the management and leadership of the sales support staff in the branch and satellite branch where no administrative management is present.
- Recruit, select, onboard, train administrative and sales support staff
- Conduct performance reviews and make personnel decisions such as compensation, promotions disciplinary actions and terminations of all administrative and sales support staff in accordance with firm policy
- Supervise and coordinate assignments for the sales support staff and evaluate problem areas to determine potential reassignments and trainings.
- Partner with functional groups across the line of business on process improvement and day to day problem solving.
- Supervise and manage human resources, benefits issues, attendance, and vacation.
- Educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures as well as Firm's best practices
- Escalate supervisory and management issues to the Regional Director and Supervisory Manager when necessary.
Partner with Regional Director and New York Management to address any management or staffing issues.
Degree in Business, Finance or other related business discipline
- 3- 5 years Financial services management experience
- Licenses 7, 9/10 preferred, successful completion will be required shortly after employment begins
- Experience in the training field or branch administrator, preferably financial services
Understanding of wealth management business, sales force and investment products.
Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain close working relationship with sales and senior management team
- Project management, problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to perform well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Experience with facilitating training sessions (both classroom and virtual)
- Knowledge and understanding of KYC and Regulatory requirements
- High attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Good analytical skills
- Prior experience in meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations
- Ability to interface with people at different levels within the organization and various locations
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Job: *Client Management
Organization: *ASSET MANAGEMENT
Title: Asset Management, J.P. Morgan Securities, Client Service Manager, Vice President, Dallas, TX
Location: TX-Dallas-Crescent Court / 41049
Requisition ID: 160106162