Premium Retail Services Assisted Sales Representative – Seasonal in Dallas, Texas
*POSITION OPEN: *
Assisted Sales Representative – Seasonal
Oct 31 - Dec 31, 2016
Phase 1: Oct 31 – Nov 18
20-30 hours per week daytime and weekend flexible scheduling/mileage after 54 miles
Phase 2: Nov 19 – Dec 31 Dedicated Store / Date & Time Specific
Saturdays & Sundays 11 am – 5 pm on the following dates: Nov 19/20, Nov 26/27, Dec 3/4, Dec 10/11, Dec 17/18
Thursday, Dec 22 and Friday, Dec 23 Shift Time is 2pm - 8pm
Off Dec 24/25
Monday, Dec 26 and Tuesday, Dec 27 Shift Time is 11-3pm
Final shift Saturday, Dec 31 Shift Time is 11-3pm
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Brand Ambassador for Logitech, UE Boom, and JayBird products in multiple retail locations in assigned market.
- Increases client’s sales and brand awareness by conducting training sessions and customer engagement promotions.
- Builds rapport with retail store associates and grows interest in our client’s technologies and the differentiators.
- Ensures product look and display is consistent with protocol, samples work properly and overall appearance is above presentation standards of competitive product.
- Attends required training sessions on assigned products.
- May train and ensure retail sales associates' understanding of product, brand awareness, and brand image.
- Collects and reports information on competitive product offerings to management.
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates.
- Completes and submits all required service reports and upload digital images to share with the client in a timely manner.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have an aptitude for consumer electronics or technology-related products with significant understanding of portable audio, Logitech, and JayBird products.
- Minimum of six months consumer electronic sales experience.
- Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts.
- Strong presentation skills with small to large groups.
- Must be available to work during retail business hours Monday – Friday; weekend work will be necessary.
- Must have a home computer, printer, internet access, and Smartphone with picture taking capability.
- High School Degree or GED.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Access to reliable transportation for travel within the assigned territory.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: TX, Dallas
Rep City/Location: Dallas