Datacard Group Associate Sales Executive in Dallas, Texas
Associate Sales Executive * * REQ# 5338
Position Overview The Associate Sales Executive will achieve assigned sales objectives in their designated territory markets with a special focus on the small enterprise to mid-market size companies in the western half the United States. Teaming will be critical as the Associate Sales Executive will work closely with the current team (Sales Director, SE’s, lead generation rep) for the given territory.
The Associate Sales Executive will develop a pipeline of opportunities throughout the designated territory and will be responsible for identifying, engaging, managing, and closing opportunities. There will also be an emphasis on developing and working with Value Added Resellers and Partners.
Responsibilities Associate Sales Executive -- responsible for capturing net new accounts and retaining and growing business in existing accounts. Ability to clearly articulate Entrust’ value proposition in relation to competitors. The majority of sales will be achieved via phone, email, Internet, and web demos.
The ideal candidate:
- Delivers value proposition message through a variety of methods (i.e., phone, web, in person etc.) to prospects within an assigned territory.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of net new logo acquisition and existing customers within an assigned territory.
- Prospects daily to increase wallet share within existing customer base. This prospecting includes leveraging referrals and working with other Account Executives.
- Participates in developing sales strategies, territory plans, and forecasts.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of Entrust products and sales strategies/objectives.
- Is responsible for accurately reporting and documenting all contacts, and engaging in proper and timely follow-up with prospective clients.
- Works closely with other Sales Executives, Sales Director and RVP.
- Maintains the CRM (Salesforce) along with other required sales updates.
- Creates and routinely updates a dynamic territory plan, highlighting regional targets, key targets, vertical opportunities, etc.
Basic Qualifications The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, eager to learn the Entrust solution set, willing to team with the Entrust extended team.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 2 years+ of experience selling products/services in the IT/Data Security market space.
- Software, managed / cloud-based services, and IT Security experience preferred.
- BA or BS Degree.
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement.
- Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
- Strong understanding of sales cycle, macro and micro business trends, and post sales follow-up.
- Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Solid skills in managing effective customer relations.
- Technical aptitude; must be able to quickly learn Entrust' products/services, sales strategies, pricing, delivery, and installation processes.
- The ability to travel within the territory / region, when required.
- Experience selling software and services, preferable in the information security or IT space.
- Experience using Salesforce to maintain call records and account status
- Previous formal sales training (referrals, territory planning, presentations skills, solution selling and communication skills).
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust Datacard technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
For more information, visit www.entrustdatacard.com. Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
*Entrust Datacard Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer. *
Job Title: Associate Sales Executive
Job ID: 5338
Job Function: Sales
Location: US: Dallas, Texas