Experian Audit Manager (IT) in Dallas, Texas
Job Description - Audit Manager (IT) (162052)
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Audit Manager (IT)-Job Number:162052
With an IT Audit Manager position at Experian, you’ll find far more than what’s in the job description. You’ll discover a comprehensively rewarding career.
As the leading global information services company, Experian’s vision is for our people, data and technology to become a necessary part of every major consumer economy in the world. That’s an exciting challenge, and it’s one that our Global Internal Audit (GIA) professionals are pursuing with skill and passion. If you’re ready to take your place on our talented team, consider the IT Audit Manager role below and join us at Experian. We are hiring for both Texas and Costa Mesa, CA locations.
As an IT Audit Manager you will play a key role in improving the Experian governance, risk and control environment. This role is also regarded as a means of developing managerial talent for the broader organization.
• Planning, scoping and delivering local and global audits of increasing complexity as the Audit Lead or as a team member, in compliance with GIA audit standards.
• Project managing audit execution, reviewing work papers and managing team member performance.
• Identifying and agreeing impactful issues that drive positive change in the organization.
• Agreeing the final audit report and remedial actions with senior management.
• Tracking execution of agreed actions and assessing the effective mitigation of risk.
• Supporting the Regional IT Audit and Risk Director in the development of the rolling audit plan and performing business risk assessments.
• Coaching and mentoring team members and providing candid, constructive feedback.
• Provide proactive risk, control and governance advice to business management.
• Building detailed knowledge of processes, systems and the organization across the firm and commercial business awareness.
• Contribute to GIA global and local teams through professional skills, technical expertise, energy and motivation.
• Drive continuous improvement of GIA through professional practice initiatives.
• Timely delivery of the audit plan in compliance with GIA standards.
• Identification and effective communication of impactful audit observations and process improvement opportunities that support business objectives.
• Achieve annual utilization targets
• Timely and effective completion of project assessments and end of year performance reviews.
• Reports to the Regional IT Audit and Risk Director.
• Build credible and influential relationships with senior management.
• Identify risk exposures requiring audit intervention and provide counsel to business management.
Own and manage agreed relationships in specific parts of the business.
Undergraduate or graduate degree in technology or information security related fields or other risk management field is preferred.
• Relevant 6+ years’ of work experience in ‘Big 4’ consulting firms, technology systems audit, information security and privacy audits
• Experience in reviewing organizational structures, business processes and associated IT applications, products and infrastructure.
• Experience in auditing technical platforms such as UNIX, Microsoft, networks (Cisco routers, switches, Checkpoint firewalls, etc.) and databases (MS SQL, Oracle, etc.).
• Knowledge of auditing data loss prevention program, cloud services, encryption technology, mobile technology, application security and software development methodologies
• Knowledge of industry best practices, standards and an understanding of the regulatory environment.
• Good leadership skills and the ability to take charge, demonstrate the confidence to interact with all levels, set objectives, drive results, and a be a supportive team player
• Excellent communication skills and a willingness to accept responsibility.
• Professional certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC and CGEIT are a plus, but not required.
• Data analytics experience (e.g. SQL, CAATs, IDEA, ACL, Monarch, Tableau, Spotfire) a plus, but not required.
• Ability to travel 20-25% primarily within the region.
Job:Legal & Compliance
Primary Location:United States-Texas-Allen
Job Posting:10/10/2016, 4:59:40 PM
Organization:Global Internal Audit
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request
in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.