Aggreko Business Development Manager II in Dallas, Texas
Aggreko is a global leader in providing temporary power generation, temperature control and oil-free compressed air systems. Founded in 1962, Aggreko prides itself in inspiring confidence to its customers through equipment, services, relationships and the knowledge that always gets the job done.
We are seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and professional Business Development Manager to provide an internal and external business development function to locate and evaluate potential new investment opportunities in the Oil & Gas Sector in North Texas, Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OK areas. The emphasis will be establishing strategic relationships at the district and corporate level.
- Responsible for annual development of corporate strategic sales plan for Oil & Gas (upstream and midstream) in coordination with Southwest sales strategy
- Spend majority of time targeting, developing and maintaining favorable relationship with new and existing Oil & Gas Accounts at the district and corporate level, primarily in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, that are in alignment with personal and company goals and strategies.
- Identify and evaluate customer needs, develop customer relationships and implement sales strategies, tactics & negotiate outcomes, under the “LAMP”, to progress Oil & Gas customer relationships
- Develop external as well as internal “awareness” of targeted “Upstream (Exploration & Production) and Midstream (Processing)” oil & gas customers in the Southwest Territory, promote new market applications and improve competitive position.
- Ensure that organizational goods or services consistently meet customer needs.
- Conduct customer workshops to facilitate understanding of opportunities.
- Develop business by defining, developing and proposing solutions for large scale projects at the district and corporate level – primarily in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX &OKC;/Tulsa, OK..
- Monitor and provide support data on competitors' trending activity in the oil & gas marketplace.
- Maintain knowledge of Aggreko equipment and applications and how to apply to the oil & gas industry, creating value for the customer.
- Develop best business practices sharing across North America.
- Review blueprints, plans, site surveys, and other customer documents to develop and prepare proposals for client's applications.
- Submit or propose changes in equipment, designs, or use of materials or services, which would result in cost reduction, or improvement in operations.
- Provides technical services to clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Facilitate on-site management of projects during the installation, operation and removal of equipment.
- Communicate information concerning collections, estimated revenues of contracts, new contracts, pending contracts, and overall activity with oil & gas customer accounts.
- May lead, facilitate and coach the work of the oil & gas field sales team (account managers) and work with the other Oil & Gas BDM’s within Aggreko.
- Bachelors’ degree (BBA) from an accredited college or university or equivalent years of experience – Engineering or Business.
- 10 years of relevant work experience within a selling role in the oil & gas industry
- Demonstrated track record & knowledge of the oil & gas industry – upstream focus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Computer & CRM proficient
- Ability to travel as necessary
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Company benefit plans (medical, dental, life, disability, vision)
- Paid leave (vacation, personal)
- 401K plan with company match
At Aggreko, we’re leading with confidence, bringing advanced rental energy solutions to the world, and providing you with pathways for success. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
Aggreko is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.