CIBER, Inc C++ Developer in Dallas, Texas
Title: C++ Developer
Location: United States-Texas-Dallas
Job Number: 95128
Live IT Up at Ciber
At Ciber, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Role Description :
- Apply specialized knowledge to conceptualize, design, develop, unit-test, configure, and implement portions of new or enhanced (upgrades or conversions) business and technical software solutions through application of appropriate standard software development life cycle methodologies and processes.
- Interact with the internal and external stakeholders or teams (e.g., Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Engineer) as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction.
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned components.
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters.
- Prepares system documentation.
- Conforms to security and quality standards.
- Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree and a minimum of Eight (8) years of related experience.
- Solid understanding of the System Development Life-Cycle (SDLC).
- Eight (8) years’ or more experience of designing, engineering and delivering implementations of large scaled applications.
- Eight (8) or more years of experience writing code using C and C
- Eight (8) or more years of experience with the following application developer tools: Xcode, gcc or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Solid understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems. Knowledge of configuration and release management processes.
- Knowledge of Modern Source Code Management Tools.
- Understanding of testing tools.
- Understanding of databases is a plus.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence is a plus.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.